We are pleased to announce today the launch of the new website of the Committee on Social Inclusion, Participatory Democracy and Human Rights:
More accessible and attractive, the new portal has been conceived to facilitate from the home page an easier access to the website contents, which have been organized by different topics, showing at a glance all the work in which the Committee is involved. These contents are organized in six sections:
· The Committee (Mission, Working documents, Circulars, Publications)
· News (Latest news, Events, Newsletters, Multimedia)
· Activities (Next activity, Previous activities)
· Inclusive Cities Observatory (Observatory, Reports)
· Right to the City (Presentation, European Charter for Human Rights in the City, World Charter-Agenda for Human Rights in the City)
· Members (List of members, Map of members, Become a member)
Please, note that all the information related to the “1st World Summit of Local Governments for the Right to the City” is available in the section “Activities” (see “Next activity”).
The website has thus a new structure making navigation easier and giving access not only to the most important information of the Committee, but also of UCLG and other relevant institutions with whom the Committee works.
All the documents, reports, articles, newsletters and publications of the Committee are available through this new website and can be easily downloaded, printed, sent by email or shared through social networks.
If you wish to make any suggestion to the new website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you a useful and pleasant navigation!